Thursday, April 19, 2012

Skin care: Obagi Nu-Derm System


Start date: 4/19/12
purchased from: premier health and wellness spa in Hallandale, Fl
Duration of treatment: 18 weeks
Goals: reduce hyper pigmentation, regulate acne, even skin tone

Description: Obagi Medical Skin Care has one simple reason why everyone falls in love with Obagi because it works and it works fast. Its wide variety of prescription strength skin care products repair your skin at the cellular level, which means wrinkles, sagging skin, hyperpigmentation, and acne do not stand a chance

I've heard nothing but spectacular reviews about this product line. It claims to completely transform the skin. I hope this will help in my constant battle with hormonal acne and the scars they leave behind. The cost is pretty hefty but considering the amount I spend in COVERING the problem, I might as well put in the effort to FIX it. I'll keep you guys posted with my progress.

Check out obagi.com for more info

No comments:

Post a Comment